The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS What IE bug is this called? Re: What IE bug is this called?

"cookie053177" wrote:
Do any know knows what’s this problem called?

I think this problem is called "The life of a web developer."

Your code is most likely not written correctly. IE is less forgiving than some of the other modern browsers.

I would start by validating your code: …