Home › Forums › Other › Waiting to release code. › Re: Waiting to release code.
January 21, 2011 at 2:07 pm #64807
It’s not that I’m trying to charge them more. In fact, I gave them a deep discount on the price knowing that I already had this written.
Thanks for the advice. I hadn’t looked at it that way. I wasn’t trying to be dishonest, but it might come across that way if the client happened to find out that I had it pre-written. Doesn’t seem like it would matter if I wrote it from scratch or not.