The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Photoshop Gradients Re: Photoshop Gradients


You should really just be doing it in Illustrator.

However, if you’re stuck in PS, then use a Gradient Overlay (or some such thing, memory fails me and I’m too lazy to check) on a shape.