The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How i can make this effect in photoshop? Re: How i can make this effect in photoshop?


> In Photoshop (which is not really what CSS-Tricks is about), you would need multiple layers…but that’s a subject for a different site. – @Paulie_D

I have to agree with @webtmc here, Paulie. To say that CSS-Tricks isn’t about Photoshop questions but rather development is frankly inconsistent with what we’ve been doing here. We ask questions with a wide range of topics in many areas, including what computers we should buy. Please don’t suggest to users to go elsewhere with their questions when they are perfectly valid here.