Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Can someone recommend a customizable contact form, please? Reply To: Can someone recommend a customizable contact form, please?

Anonymous
Inactive

If you’re talking about “custom-anything,” the site (and email) is long dead.

Yep, that’s the one. I’ll fire of an e-mail to you tomorrow at the new address, which I’ve copied so you can remove it if desired.

I’m scheduled to be away again for a few days beginning tomorrow evening, so there will be no need to begin on anything after that if you’ve other projects in the works. I am needing someone to hire to take care of some rough edges and keep things in check so to speak. I just bought a tablet (out of need) and had a look at a test page for the update site and I was satisfied with the look other than the drop-down menu width doesn’t respond properly to a tablet view. Anyway, I’ll address more tomorrow and we will see where things go from there.

I am interested in finishing this tutorial and seeing how this ends and a bunch of Q&A afterwards, but again no immediate need given the planned away time.

Many Thanks!