Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress contact form – best option?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tobeeornot

I have designed a fairly basic contact form in a test html page that uses some spry to activate warning if rules are not fulfilled. I want to apply this form to WP but don’t how to write the php code to activate the functionality. What would be the best option:

1.Use the existing page and find how to apply the required php template in WP

or

2. Use the Contact 7 and captcha plugin and apply some styles to those.

dhechler

I would probably use either Contact Form 7 or Gravityforms. They do most of the work for you and you can expand it easily in the future

tobeeornot

Would others agree?

chrisburton
    Participant

The company I work for uses Gravity Forms but I’ve heard a lot about Contact Form 7.

TheDoc

I’ve used Contact Form 7 for the longest time but have been thinking about making a switch to Gravity, just haven’t done my research yet.

tobeeornot

Thanks guys.

lucaswynne

Gravity Forms is awesome. But, then again, who needs an awesome contact form – they all serve the same basic function. The premium WP theme store I’m working on comes with a contact form built-in. It just depends what you’re looking for.

standuncan

I don’t have personal experience, but I hear these are the best options: (in no particular order)

ContactForm7
    Gravity Forms
    Wufoo
    Formidable (a user here made this and it has a free version)

Gogo

Hi all I just want to add this WordPress plugin – [Form Maker](http://web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-form.html “WordPress Form Maker”) .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.