Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Woo Commerce Enque Function- Finding IT!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    vinsprinter
    Participant

I hope this request is posted in the correct place. Forgive me if not. My problem is I am trying to override the css of Woo Commerce in a website. I am using the WordPress Twenty Thirteen Theme, with Woo Commerce for a Shopping Cart. My wish is to style some of the product pages differently. I came across a suggestion on how to re-order the CSS to make the theme css load after the Woo Commerce CSS. See this link:

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/85044/overriding-woocommerce-plugin-css

This seems to be the way forward for me. In theme 2013 functions.php folder I have found the code that i need to amend in order to get the css to work. Here it is here.

// Loads the Internet Explorer specific stylesheet.
    wp_enqueue_style( 'twentythirteen-ie', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/ie.css', array( 'twentythirteen-style' ), '2013-07-18' );

Now my problem is I have checked the two functions files in the Woo Commerce Plugin Folder, i.e. woocommerce-functions.php and woocommerce-core-functions.php for the place where the css is enqueued but I cannot find anything. The reason I need to find this is so that I can place the $handle from the woocommerce enqueue code into the functions code in order to make the style.css file override the css in the woo commerce.css file. Does this make sense? If it does do you know where I can find the enqueued code in Woo Commerce!

Any suggestions? And thanks for the help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.