Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

website review

• # March 1, 2011 at 6:17 am

Hi all,

I just finished my website and looking for some proffesional feedback. I’m not realy getting any traffic and I’m wondering why that is. What is missing here:http://vynora.com/

thank you

# March 1, 2011 at 12:25 pm

To be completely honest, I’m not sure what the point of this website is supposed to be. It does have the ability to choose between search engines, but I can do that in my browser. Beyond that, it’s google without instant search. If you want traffic, you need to offer something unique — IMO, right now there’s just no reason to visit your site (unless I’ve missed something). Certainly not trying to be cruel or offensive, just trying to give accurate feedback.

# March 1, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Thanks for the feedback. What you are telling me is actualy something I heard before. So now it’s clear to me: I realy have to come up with a unique idea. Thank’s again.

# March 5, 2011 at 3:18 am

Not sure if that last comment was intended as spam, sure appears that way (comment by Esspweb).

Just as a side note to that link, there are so many girls smiling and looking towards the camera, must be a trustworthy site! :P

# March 5, 2011 at 7:09 am

Comment spam now removed :-)

# March 5, 2011 at 3:53 pm

You might need a new idea, but it’s very well done and accessible. I love the clean design. You are definitely on the right track!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".