Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS website review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yomoore

Hi all,

I just finished my website and looking for some proffesional feedback. I’m not realy getting any traffic and I’m wondering why that is. What is missing here:http://vynora.com/

thank you

ccc630

To be completely honest, I’m not sure what the point of this website is supposed to be. It does have the ability to choose between search engines, but I can do that in my browser. Beyond that, it’s google without instant search. If you want traffic, you need to offer something unique — IMO, right now there’s just no reason to visit your site (unless I’ve missed something). Certainly not trying to be cruel or offensive, just trying to give accurate feedback.

yomoore

Thanks for the feedback. What you are telling me is actualy something I heard before. So now it’s clear to me: I realy have to come up with a unique idea. Thank’s again.

sliver37

Not sure if that last comment was intended as spam, sure appears that way (comment by Esspweb).

Just as a side note to that link, there are so many girls smiling and looking towards the camera, must be a trustworthy site! :P

TT_Mark

Comment spam now removed :-)

vcarol

You might need a new idea, but it’s very well done and accessible. I love the clean design. You are definitely on the right track!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.