Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Web Template

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    james.davis

Hello All,

I stated in another post I have not designed in years. I have a project due in two weeks. Here is a template I created in Photoshop. This is version number 4 so please feel free to tear it apart. It is only a .gif I have not started cutting and coding yet.

carlnunes

Navigation looks good. Easy to find your way around and read what information is offered.

Maybe experiment with some brighter, more uplifting colors?

:)

chazzwick

more contrast is needed in the header. you have black text on a dark background. maybe lighten the colours up, or put a white glow around the text to make it stand out more. other than that, its a pretty nice design

james.davis

I appreciate the feedback. I will makes those changes this evening. This will be my first CSS page. I am having an issue I will post later.

magician

More interesting if there were some images in it too. Agree regarding the banner, text does not stand out, primarily because it is black against a dark bg. Try using a lighter colour for the text, as using outglows on text looks amateurish.

Be good to see how it comes along.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.