Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Troubleshooting Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dclardy

I am trying to copy a site to a test environment so that I can make some changes to it. The site is optimus.drewclardy.com. The issue is that the site is not properly loading. If you look in the source, the site is showing an old testing.optimusbusinessplans.com in the stylesheet link. I am not sure why.

I have combed the database, but I am unable to find any reference to that site anymore. Does anyone have any ideas?

clokey2k
    Participant

I would say that it is either declared explicitly in the themes ‘header.php’ file, and that in the ‘wp_config.php’ the style-sheet-path global variable is set. Check those locations first, then check the ‘functions.php’ for the theme if that doesn’t work.

Check here for the style-sheet variable stuff, under the ‘Hardcode your Template Path and Stylesheet Path’ section: http://digwp.com/2009/07/optimize-wordpress-performance-with-the-wp-config-php-file/

It also appears that the ‘testing’ sub-domain redirected to the same location on the main domain – you probably don’t have that redirect, just change the values when you find them!!!

Let us know if you track it down…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.