Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Should redesign?

• # June 21, 2008 at 10:01 am

I am thinking about redesigning my website and I am wondering what you are thinking of it. Would you like to go to Should Redesign? EdMin2 and give your opinion?

# June 21, 2008 at 3:06 pm

I’ve submitted some feedback (in dutch, ofcourse :) )

# June 21, 2008 at 4:04 pm

Thank you very much ;) I was forgotten to add a name-field. But when I just red the reactions I found out it would be more nice to have names with it. So I added a name-field now :)

.V1
    # June 22, 2008 at 5:27 am

http://www.shouldredesign.com/

^

and the answer is yes, u should.

# June 22, 2008 at 6:17 am

I know that site. But I couldn’t find a way to link to one specific website there. And I also like to have suggestions/new idea’s so I made quickly an own system to make it work ;)

Should Redesign? -> EdMin2.nl

# June 23, 2008 at 5:25 am

I’ve submitted my feedback 8-)

And another important thing: Why doesn’t the feedback form work without JavaScript?

# June 24, 2008 at 4:08 am

@kowenet: thank you very much for your feedback :) Last weekend I would try a little bit with ajax, so I tried using a script that sends the form without loading the whole page. But yes indeed it should be working without javascript indeed, but didn’t thought of it that saturday-afternoon. There are a lot of more weaknesses, but it’s working and I didn’t want to spend more time at it ;)

# June 24, 2008 at 1:57 pm

I was checking out your Portfolio section and like the slide feature you put in which is similar to the CODA site. When I turned off the javascript everything stopped. Can that slide feature be changed to work with javascript disabled?

# June 25, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Hi Tortugita,

Yes I am thinking about a whole new way to present my portfolio. Maybe something with lightboxes or something, I am not sure yet. I am already checking some other portfolio-sites of other deveolopers, but I am still not sure which way I should do it. That’s actually the issue for the whole website. There are so many ways you could do it that it’s hard for me to choose how to do it. I got some idea’s inside my head and now have some feedback of people here, but I am still not sure how to do it on which way. I think designing is way harder then scripting, at least for me it is…

# July 30, 2008 at 10:13 pm

Wow! This post rocks

# July 31, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Wondering if you are a bot or not. Anyway, this post is already very old again so I removed the form from my server. Thanks for your feedback everyone, I am now busy with a complete new redesign and it will be much better 8-)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".