Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Reliable + Cheap Hosting service with a Simple User Interface?

• # November 24, 2012 at 7:04 am

Hello Everyone,

I know there are multiple topics in the forum regarding web hosting, but none of them really touched on my search for a reliable and inexpensive web hosting service with a **clean** and **simple** interface. For the most part, every hosting company is absolutely polluted with ads, gimics, and horrendous UI’s.

Thus far I have used **Media Temple** and **site5**.

**Media Temple** has been extremely reliable with great customer support and a well educated community. The downside is the price (gs) something I’m looking to downgrade from.

Although I only hosted temporarily with **site5** I did find the pricing far more reasonable with customer service equivalent to Media Temple’s. The interface is fair to work with, but I’m positive there is something better out there.

So I come to my experts — what is the most reliable/afforable Hosting service with the best User Interface.

Thanks for the patience with the lengthy post. Cheers

# November 24, 2012 at 7:16 am

If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that cheap hosting is never good. If you pay a bit more for media temple and find they provide good service and reliability, why swap out for a cheaper solution? All your doing is trading quality for price and when it comes to hosting quality is worth paying for.

# November 24, 2012 at 7:38 am

@andy_unleash
    You certainly get what you pay for — and that can be said for many things in life. Since I am only hosting a small folio site in addition to a blog and potentially one other small site—I’m not overly concerned.

As a designer, I’m truly in search of a hosting company with a well organized UI that just so happens to have reliable prices and most certainly great customer service.

If nothing seems to surface on the forum, I’m planning to give site5 a more lengthy attempt.

# November 24, 2012 at 8:07 am

Just found: http://www.eleven2.com

# November 24, 2012 at 9:40 am

[A2 Hosting](http://www.a2hosting.com/refer/24453 “a2 hosting”) is an inexpensive hosting company with great customer service – and yes, I’m a current customer.

# November 24, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Stablehost is pretty solid. @TheDoc and I both use it along with a few other forum users.

# November 24, 2012 at 3:33 pm

+1 on StableHost

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".