Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Reliable + Cheap Hosting service with a Simple User Interface?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rugg
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I know there are multiple topics in the forum regarding web hosting, but none of them really touched on my search for a reliable and inexpensive web hosting service with a **clean** and **simple** interface. For the most part, every hosting company is absolutely polluted with ads, gimics, and horrendous UI’s.

Thus far I have used **Media Temple** and **site5**.

**Media Temple** has been extremely reliable with great customer support and a well educated community. The downside is the price (gs) something I’m looking to downgrade from.

Although I only hosted temporarily with **site5** I did find the pricing far more reasonable with customer service equivalent to Media Temple’s. The interface is fair to work with, but I’m positive there is something better out there.

So I come to my experts — what is the most reliable/afforable Hosting service with the best User Interface.

Thanks for the patience with the lengthy post. Cheers

wolfcry911
    Participant

[A2 Hosting](http://www.a2hosting.com/refer/24453 “a2 hosting”) is an inexpensive hosting company with great customer service – and yes, I’m a current customer.

chrisburton
    Participant

Stablehost is pretty solid. @TheDoc and I both use it along with a few other forum users.

Watson90

+1 on StableHost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.