Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Pointers for changing photo shape in gallery and portfolio….(Jquerymasonry??)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    orangeboy

Hi everyone,

I´ve purchased a theme but decided I don´t like the ´slash´ effect on the photos. I like the positioning of the images, but simply want them to display as normal rectangles and not this jagged effect. I´m sure the theme developers will tell me this requires too much work for them- go away…blah blah.

Is there a simple way to make these images display as normal rectangles? Which code should I look to change? I´ve looked in Firebug, but can´t locate them.

The page is http://www.dejavumarbellavintage.com/deja-vu-gallery/

Thanks for your help.

orangeboy

Is it similar to a value like border radius? Any ideas where the values are usually kept? Would it be in a CSS file, or a value inside a Jquery JS file?

Thanks.

orangeboy

Won´t allow me to put the full code in here. If anyone could open it in firebug and tell me where I need to make changes that would be great.

orangeboy

Can someone give me some pointers on the best way to disable this SVG transformation effect? I´ve gone back to the theme creators, but they are being predictably unhelpful.

Paulie_D

Nope…can’t see a way around it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.