Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End PHP Problem with anchor link- name= and or anchor link- id= my php page disappearing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mariok

I am having an issue when using either of the anchors: a name or a id both do take me to the point on the page they should but when there everything above that point is gone and no way to go up the page with out putting an anchor link to go to page top, it is as if the header is still there but the page vanishes above the anchor and the scroll bar to the right will only go down the page above the anchor is gone.

Anyone have any ideas I for sure used the right code but must be something to do with using php include tags never had this problem with an html site.

stinkyboomboom
    Participant

Can you provide a link to a page with the issue?

mariok

Yes I will have to recreate since I removed code because of the problem once I do I will post page. Thanks

mariok

Here is the page as an example of the problem:
    http://hsmweb.com/chad/
    On the left menu click on the Security Film link and you will see the issue I am having.

mariok

Anyone have any idea of a solution?
    Never ran into this with a html page, not sure where the problem lies and I really need a solution, maybe another way someone could recommend to accomplish the same thing. Thanks

mariok

Changed the headline so maybe someone with PHP knowledge can help find the solution this is driving me crazy it seems like it should work but is causing a serious issue that if I can not resolve I will have to do a lot of extra work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.