Thanks for the response Mark. When I removed those 2 elements, it did reduce the number of errors however their was still approx. 7-8 errors left. Your comment did help me identify what elements needed to be updated. After a bit of testing the code I was able to remove all of the xhtml errors. I have included the updated code below:
* Please note that I have little experience with PHP so my modifications may have unforseen consequences. I did test the form after making the changes and it worked in firefox 3. Updated code below to validate in xhtml:
document name: recaptchalib.php
document name: index.php (or whatever page the contact form will be placed)
form method=”post” action=”contactengine.php”>
Hopefully this helps and did not break anything. If you notice something in my updated code that I should change please let me know.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".