Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other new website. what do you think?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    moonlord

what do you think about this website?
    http://www.suciuvlad.com

thanks.

AshtonSanders
    Participant

I’m kind of torn on this one man.

First impression is great.
    I love the Post formatting with the image, etc.
    Sidebar layout is good.
    The Logo and Navigation is also nice. (Is that really "Wanabee" in another language? Did you mean to spell it "archieves"? ;))
    The graphics for the header and footer bother me a little bit when I look at them. I like the RSS logo and the layout of the footer, but the clash of design styles bugs me a little bit =/

moonlord

hi AshtonSanders,
    thanks for pointing me the "archieves". Well, wannabe because im still learning things, im not a photoshop, html, css guru.

AshtonSanders
    Participant

Sure man.

Right, but are you always going to be a wana-be? (I hate spelling) Or are you just going to remove that after you’re the best in the world? :D

moonlord

i think im always gonna be *wannabe* :D

moonlord

btw AshtonSanders, if you are bored you can take a look on my first screencast i ever made (really the first) and tell me what do you think. C’mon don’t be shy :twisted:

AshtonSanders
    Participant

{Thread-hijack}

"moonlord" wrote:
    btw AshtonSanders, if you are bored you can take a look on my first screencast i ever made (really the first) and tell me what do you think. C’mon don’t be shy :twisted:

Dude, that’s pretty sweet. I didn’t realize Blip let you embed such high-quality videos. Did you have to play anything for that?

What Text Editor are you using there?

My only critique is you said "width of 70px" but meant 700px ;)

Honestly, That video is way too long for one sitting (at least for me). I would break it up into bite size chunks on each topic. I do like how you are really pretty much starting from scratch.

{/Thread-hijack}

moonlord

I’m using e-texteditor. Here’s the link http://www.e-texteditor.com/. Blip it’s great. It maintains the quality and it’s free. Yea i think you are right…it’s kinda long.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.