Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Need some design critiques!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JoshWhite

Hey everyone! I’m putting together a new project and I’m really struggling with some thing that can lend to making this pop. Couple of things of note are they REALLY like the wood / granite textures and wants a darker website instead of a lighter one. So I’m just a little limited.

I’ve just got the basic skeleton in place with some of the content from their current website with a few images.

[dev site link](http://cornerstone.boundlessdm.com/ “Here is the current dev site”)

It just feels very one note to me. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

tomrogers123

I like this design. Not such a fan of the second colour for the gradient in the footer (light grey) and I think it might do with a little less whitespace there.

tomrogers123

You could try it. I would just worry a little about complicating it with too many different colours. Also, I love the big image fader (how is in terms of download time and responsiveness on mobile?).

Take everything I say with a pinch of salt though – visual design isn’t me strongest point for sure!

Just my personal preferences.

Musama

it need some more spacing give it a padding of 40 px from height & bottom in the content area

Musama

the inputs in the contact form need more height

theacefes

Lol…the low testosterone ad on load…

I agree with Musama, just a bit more padding from the main content area. Other than that it’s looking pretty nice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.