Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Need Pointers to design Profile Form

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BP117
    Participant

I want to design a form to display the profile form. which should have the photo of the person on the left side and his/her information on the right side. where each field like First Name, Last name are readonly and should have an edit icon beside the value to support inline editing of the fields.

How best can i deisgn this form.the target device for this form is ipad so it needs to be responsive when the orientation changes. Kindly provide me with some sample as i am not very much comfortable with the designing stuff. Thanks in Advance.

Paulie_D

Unfortunately we’re not a ‘design it for you’ site/forum.

Perhaps you could provide an image of how this form is supposed to look and make a minimal effort at creating it in a Codepen.io example.

If you need help getting particular aspects the way you want then we can help you further.

chrisburton
    Participant

Kindly provide me with some sample as i am not very much comfortable with the designing stuff. Thanks in Advance.

…hire a web designer. You’re welcome.

nixnerd
    Participant

Ha ha ha ha. Nothing like a user with one post… and that one post is asking for a “sample.” Classic.

jurotek
    Participant

I thought that Paulie_D response was sufficient and professional.

No need for chrisburton and Nix to sound condescending by acting on impulse based on knee-jerk reaction which added nothing of substance.

chrisburton
    Participant

I thought that Paulie_D response was sufficient and professional. – @jurotek

Me too.

No need for chrisburton and Nix to sound condescending by acting on impulse based on knee-jerk reaction which added nothing of substance.

Alternative solutions should not be considered as “nothing of substance”. That implies that my solution was, is invalid in which I have to respectfully disagree with you. Just because you are not good at something does not mean you deserve people to work for you for free. Making an effort goes a long way whether it is in this forum or elsewhere.

Either way, I respect your opinion.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.