Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Need html code for fading an image on mouse hover

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I hope I have come to the right place. I am currently trying to set up my own website and I need a HTML code written for image fade in as well as another code for image fade out. I don’t have Dreamweaver or JQuery and I have been searching everywhere for a code that I can use.

My image code is: Photobucket

Can someone help me out with a html code to make this scribble fade only once from 0% to 100% on mouse hover and then write another code to have this image fade only once from 50% to 100%. I have a few other images that I want to fade only once from 50% to 100% on mouse hover, but if the image code text can be highlighted in red so I know that I just need to change that part, that would be greatly appreciated!

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Is this what you are after? http://jsfiddle.net/joshnh/dZFMW/

Josh that is perfect! I’d also love the html code in reverse, so from green to white. Thanks so much! :D

Is this the correct html code to have the image go from 0% to 100%?:

{
    opacity: 0; /
    -webkit-transition: 1s;
    -moz-transition: 1s;
    -ms-transition: 1s;
    -o-transition: 1s;
    transition: 1s;
    }
    img:hover {
    opacity: 1;
    }

And is this the correct code to make the image go from 70% to 100%?:

{
    opacity: .7; /
    -webkit-transition: 1s;
    -moz-transition: 1s;
    -ms-transition: 1s;
    -o-transition: 1s;
    transition: 1s;
    }
    img:hover {
    opacity: 1;
    }

As it hasn’t really worked… Do I need to position the {…} code within the <...> code?

Once again thanks for your help.

The web site that I am using to set up my website is http://www.moonfruit.com they only have the option for html snippets. It would be great if I could do this using a html code… Any help to create a html code would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Paulie_D

You can’t do transitions using html, you have to have access to the css files. If moonfruit won’t let you then I’m afraid you are out of luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.