I have a site that works perfect in FF, but I have issues with the sidebar in ie 8 unless I run it in compatibility mode. However, if I do that, all of the menus mess up. Please help!
Hey there, do you have a link for us to have a look at?
lol… You can tell I was up to late working on this project
Maybe you’ve fixed it? It looks like it’s running fine to me in IE8!
try clicking the compatibility button….It messes up the menu and the menu doesn’t look right on one of my client’s pcs…
The menu is a list in inline-block formatting.
I did get the sidebar issue fixed though…
This basically forces IE to behave like a modern browser, so it should fix the inline-block issues that IE loves to have… give it a go (all you do is add it to the header, it does the rest)
Thanks! I got it working now…..This is one of these projects that I have worked on too many hours & my brain shut down from it :)
Thanks for your help!
all good news :D
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".