If you go to my “test” website, in the slider i have a dynamic created image, that is used to define the “height”.
I can not explain it better, this is part of a plugin from Kosinix, [CyclonSlider](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cyclone-slider/ “http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cyclone-slider/”)
The problem is that in IE, Chrome and Firefox, that images loads with no problem, but in Safari, simple refuse to load.
It’s working for me too but you might want to look into this dynamic created image (or the way it’s created, I don’t know how).
If I open the image straight in Chrome, its size is 1400 x 700.
However if I open it straight in Safari, it appears to be only 20×20. On top of that, when I try to save it to locally, it doesn’t do anything.