Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

My new logo…

• # June 11, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Yeah… I’ve been putting off my website redesign for like 5 months. Sigh… I need to suck it up and get it done.

# July 6, 2014 at 7:21 am

why not do the ‘doe’ logo but as ‘joe’ by not having a full circle on the first letter. Does it NEED to be a circle? Alternately, if you really want to get on LEGO’s good side, you could have ‘joe’ in small letters in the middle of each block-pip.

# July 9, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Nice! Logo ^^

NIX
    # July 9, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Which one @sarawootyou?

# July 13, 2014 at 4:58 am

These are really nice, clean and not overwhelming.

# July 14, 2014 at 2:38 am

I prefer the doe one over the lego one !

Just make it a joe and you have a darn fine logo =).

# August 2, 2014 at 7:09 am

(realizing that this thread is a slight bit old)

I disagree with everybody who told you that the first logo is the way to go. My reasoning isn’t even about the readability but more-so about the uniqueness of the mark itself. There was a time where the looped letter intertwining effect was huge and everyone was using it…reference the below link for a tutorial from 2008 loosely based on the effect:

http://abduzeedo.com/creating-crazy-cool-logo

I like where you are going with the block symbol and it could definitely work well with some tweaking. Have you considered cutting out a corner to make more of a “J” shape and make the block your initial?

NIX
    # August 2, 2014 at 10:43 am

I haven’t considered it at all. But the since decided to use the blog logo for another project.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".