it makes sense but with my lack of knowledge on media queries, i made these changes and the picture on the home page gets stuck and the h1 text on top remains at one size, this also negatively effected the menu as well .
Ok, so a little investigating revealed that you pasted it into another media query, which is why it didn’t work….also, for some reason, jsfiddle added in some strange characters….so, I went ahead and resized it as necessary for you…
Replace the code in you “media-queries.css” with all of the code in the pastebin below:
@strauss884 : Like @chriscoyier pointed out, fittext.js is simply amazing. I have used it quite a few times. I suggest looking at Chris’s forked copy though. Take advantage of the parameters with fittextjs because it will really control the size.