Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Latest Work…!

• # May 11, 2009 at 12:59 am

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve been around, but it’s nice to see a few familiar faces still posting.

Here’s my latest work… I’d appreciate any feedback! Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/qmr7om

# May 11, 2009 at 11:39 am

The hard bevels and shadows you have going have a very 90’s feel (unfortunately, not in a good way). I think you can tone it all down a lot.

The text on the headers for the side bar (game of the week, tips and tricks, etc) is… well… not so good. I think you need to rework the whole sidebar.

Color. Let me start off by saying I love orange. Love it to bits. If I had the money, I would buy orange.com and just put up an orange background and leave it. But I don’t have that kind of money to throw away haha. However, I think you need to rethink your use of it here. Orange + Navy Blue + Black + Grey = Weird Combination that doesn’t quite work.

You have a good structure set up, I just think the design needs quite a few tweaks.

# May 11, 2009 at 12:59 pm

Thanks Doc.

Yea… Last night I did the sidebar headers, and I didn’t like them too much last night, and now, they look even worse. I’ll rework the hard bevel on the posts as well… You’re right, It’s too much bevelshadow.

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".