Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

jQuery slider

• # August 21, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Hi. I recently downloaded Chris Coyler’s zip file to implement a jQuery slider on my homepage hosted by WordPress. I am using Chris Pearson’s "Thesis" theme which includes a custom css/image folder, etc. I have uploaded the zipfile and exptracted the contents. I have placed the images in their proper folder and added the html, css, etc in their proper places. Something is still not right! Can anyone help? Here is the site: http://www.newlife4youth.org

Thanks in advance.
    John

# August 23, 2009 at 4:48 pm

I am afraid that you did not give enough info to help you out here John. I don’t see any slider, you didn’t tell me what the problem was, or on what page. You did give your site, but I would have to spend to much time trying to figure out what your problem is before I could even begin to help you fix it. You need to write up a specific problem. Is the slider not sliding? is it not showing? what is the issue exactly and on what page is the problem?

# August 23, 2009 at 5:43 pm

Despite you apparently believing in miracles a jQuery slider won’t work unless you include jQuery on the page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".