Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Inline UList Alignment Problem on Chrome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bcintegrity1
    Participant

The first list item appears raised on Chrome, but is inline with the others on Firefox, Safari (I thought Safari and Chrome are both webkit?), and even IE. Any suggestions?
    http://integritycontractingofva.com/Pest-Control-Richmond%2C-VA.php#main

Also, the site is css only…css-tricks was my education!!! What do you think?

theacefes

Odd – I can remove the float on those li’s and then add it back on through the inspector on Chrome and it lines up fine.

I’m not a pure designer but the overall layout of the site is very Web 2.0-ish – a bit outdated. Also, the left menu moving around is very distracting.

bcintegrity1
    Participant

@CrocoDillon Thank you!!! Simple fix

bcintegrity1
    Participant

@theacefes Thanks for the feedback. I don’t have much skill with web design. Although some people are very complimentary of the appearance, I’m curous if you have any suggestions on colors, layout, function, etc. that would bring the site “up to date”? (FYI – I can grasp CSS, but scripting seems like a foreign language=>) i.e. the only javascript I used was the Facebook Plugin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.