Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Dog Walker Logo

• # January 8, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Hey guys this is my first post @ css-tricks, I thought i would post a logo i’ve been working on for the past couple of days, to get your opinions on it, and help me improve the logo.

Please disregard the layout design as its still early stages of development … its really the logo I’m trying to push to get finished.

Btw this is my first ever paying client :)

….Just as my new iMac 27" breaks down :| hehe

http://novatekk.com/gayemcfarlane/

Thanks for your help.
    Lex.

# January 9, 2010 at 12:38 am

I like the logo. The website is also very nice.
    Here’s my two pence:

1) The greyed out human looks like he’s bracing against the dog, which isn’t a good message to deliver. I would switch it to a human in a full, energetic stride.
    2) The tag line is too heavy. Either lighten the color or thin it out so it doesn’t attract as much attention. People should look at the name first, then the tagline.

"tiestolexxy" wrote:
    ….Just as my new iMac 27" breaks down :| hehe

I thought that was impossible!
    Sorry, couldn’t help it. :twisted:

# January 9, 2010 at 9:16 am

Hey AshtonSanders, Thanks for the reply, i’ll give it a go :) i’ll post when im finished, thanks again

Lex.

# January 9, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I really like how the site’s right side functions with the navigation on the left. It’s almost like a blend of a 1 page sliding site and a traditional paged site. One suggestion I have is to speed up the slide animation by twice. The delay is just slightly too long for a new visitor imo.

# January 9, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Hey xheathen, thanks for the reply i’ll give it a try :P

Lex.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".