Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Digging Into WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fs_tigre

Hi,

I was looking at the new book from Chris and I was wondering what level it was written for. I have created my own templates with the help of the tutorials (videos) from CSS-tricks, the book called WordPress 2.7 Complete and of course help from the wordPress.org forum so, I was wondering if the book will cover more advance stuff than what he shows in his videos. I know coming from Chris it won’t be a bad book but I just don’t want to buy something too basic.

Would you guys recommend it? Will this cover more advance stuff, like style post etc?

Any comments will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

If I had to peg it I’d say it’s intermediate. No time is wasted on stuff like installation and the basics of using it… Maybe a good way to get a feel for it is to snag the PDF sample here: http://digwp.com/book/ It has the Table of Contents and a good number of pages from it.

fs_tigre

Thank you Chris.

I already bought the PDF version and I think its a must have book.

Chris are you planning on making any videos related to the book or about wordPress in general? That would be awesome.

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.