Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS Help Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    grimslayer
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Cutting a long story short, I would like the left hand side navigation directly underneath the blue gradient box going across. I have got it in the right position before, but I am so confused at the moment and where it is now make the site look messy.

The site in question is http://grimesengravers.com

To be honest I think there is some conflict with CSS going on somewhere but no idea where it is sorry.

I have got a JSfiddle if you would like to play around and try and solve this for me it is: http://jsfiddle.net/6wWSM/

Once again what I would like to achieve:

The left hand side navigation with the grey box to be directly beneath the blue gradient box with no gap.

Thanks in advance :)

grimslayer
    Participant

Thanks Pailie_D for the quick response, removing the 50px ‘margin-bottom’ did not do anything and changing the widths did not do anything either.

Thanks again for your quick reply,

grimslayer
    Participant

Thanks again for your help but I have solved and fixed it now, I would like it if you could take a look at the first link and critique the design please :)

Cheers
    Johnathan

grimslayer
    Participant

To be honest the external catalogs bug me to, I am putting them on there own internal pages as we speak now, they are there just there for the time being.

I understand what you are saying about the ticks, that they are meaningless if I tick them all, But as you stated its a design feature and that why I used ticks.

I used ticks and not just bullets because bullets did not stand out enough and made the design a little boring. (well the way I styled them anyway)

I may be wrong about using ticks for them.

Thanks guys and galls for all the comments and are open for more, as you are making me a better designer.

Cheers
    John

nithrabooly
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.