Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Containerwidth for slider

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PixelPascal
    Participant

I need no to change the containerwidth for this slider: http://www.supremeboatcleaning.nl/test

This is in case of create a fullwidth slider, like 1920px. It looks like my WP-theme works with a maximum of 920 px.

This is oke for content text, but the slider need to be full width!

Thank you!

Br,

Pascal Theune

tomrogers123

If you want to break away from the constraints of the container without actually altering the containers, maybe you could use some JavaScript (I’ll give jQuery as an example ’cause that’s all I know):

$(‘.ls-container’).css( ‘width’, $(window).width() );

You’d also have to target the child div and apply the same value as it doesn’t look like it inherits a with from the parent.

This would assign an inline width style based on the user’s window width each time it ran… A little gross (using JavaScript for style) but if you can’t get in and modify the CSS linked by the plugin it’s a way to get it done!

PixelPascal
    Participant

Hello Tom,

Thanks for responding! I don’t understand it at all, i am sorry.

Can you tell me where to paste your code?

Or is it possible to give you my WP-login? Will be great!

Thanks!

Br,

Pascal

tomrogers123

You need to add it to a file that is linked on the page in question. If there aren’t any already, just create a new file and add a normal `

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.