Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

codepen || jsfiddle || jsbin

• # December 6, 2013 at 7:27 pm

My specs of code playground is just about, whether I can see the source code of the demo page as minimum as the required code or not. JSBin probably the best at this time, it’s just that I feel I have no control to resist the automatic revision, so I chose JSFiddle over JSBin.

Never use Dabblet (already using JSFiddle and JSBin).

Just my opinion as a user, I feel CodePen too much inserting code that’s not necessary for the demo/presentation purpose, so that people will find it difficult to learn the code placement or etc from the source code, it forces the user to always open the editor version to determine which parts that is actually required. Probably not a problem for the advanced level but beginners?

CodePen good for showcase but not for the playground, I think.

__
    # September 21, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Did you come here just to spam us?

The threads you’ve posted in are long dead. This is not an advertising forum.

# September 21, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Just advertise, since it is what the topic is about. Ok, how can I remove the post?

__
    # September 21, 2014 at 4:11 pm

If the “Edit” option is still available at the bottom of your post (near “Reply | Report”), you can change it yourself. Otherwise, a moderator would have to do it.

In general, if a conversation has not had any new replies in over 6 months or so, you shouldn’t post in it without a very good reason.

Advertising, on the other hand, is frowned upon on most community forums unless it is specifically allowed. Regardless, you should always make sure it is okay before you do it. Chris Coyier has an advertising page if you’re interested in advertising here.

I know that sometimes there is a very fine line between “advertising” and participating in a discussion. If these were more recent threads, and you were participating constructively in other conversations also, I wouldn’t have thought anything of it.

Anyway, nice to meet you. If you plan on being active here, I look forward to seeing you around.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".