Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS AnythingSlider Help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DanMac

Hello,
    I am new to CSS and coding, but I am trying hard to learn quick and get things done but I do need some help. I am trying to use the AnythingSlider v1.0 code but I am going slightly mad with it as it’s not doing anything I wont it to. I would like to have something like the AnythingSlider on http://www.ebuyer.com with the Deal of the Day to the righthand side. Could anyone pass on the needed code for me to use it on my site and edit it to how I want it.

Currently I am using the v1.0 code I found on here earlier, but my site is run by Tiger Commerce and can only enter code through an HTML coding box, I am not aware if this will change anything or make the Flash part of the AnythingSlider not work.

I would be very grateful for help and advice,

Thanks so much,

Dan

DanMac

Hello, sorry about being unclear. Basically, I am currently using the code I have found for the AnythingSlider to get a similar effect as http://www.ebuyer.com. But as I am totally new to this I am not sure how to change the standard AnythingSlider to look like the one on Ebuyer?

But to start please could you give me some info on how to use this standard AnythingSlider as HTML. As when I copy the CSS code into my sites HTML code box it does not work. But I am unable to find the HTML code to get it working.

Very new to all this :lol:

Thanks,

Dan

DanMac

Hello,
    I can’t put it into the head as the HTML code box is just basically a box to enter code into. I am not too sure what Jquery is? sorry I am new to this stuff. I am using a eCommerce website/software by Tiger Commerce, they do provide a lot of freedom but as such it’s still basically a template that is fixed for you. So I am trying to make it the best I can.

What would you suggest? Basically all I want is a Flash Home Slider that can hold 3-5 images that I can change as and when I want.

Thanks,

Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.