Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Adding a footer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jemami
    Participant

Hello!

In a nutshell, I am trying to add white space to the bottom of all the pages of my website. I’m still using version 1 of indexhibit, I’m a complete newbie, and they closed the forum for old free users, so I thought I would try here for help!

On this page, see how there’s only a little space between the bottom of the image and the bottom of the page? http://www.jessicamacmillan.com/2d/proposals/

Essentially, what I’m after is a white footer with no text, non floating (so it never covers over content), and stays at the bottom of the page (you have to scroll down to see it). I’ve tried a ton of different things, but nothing is quite working out (which is probably due to my ignorance). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

barnabyrow
    Participant

I’m really sorry not to be of any help, but just wanted to say that I think your ‘Proposal for public sculpture’ series is both fun and thought-provoking!

jemami
    Participant

Oh, thank you! That’s really nice to hear!!

jemami
    Participant

YES! Wolfcry911, awesome, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.