Wowza! Rodrigo Pombo’s article about how to build React from scratch is fantastic, not only because it’s well written, but because of the outstanding interaction design: each line in the code examples ge highlighted and explored in further detail as you scroll down the page.… Read article
Product teams from AirBnb and New York Times to Shopify and Artsy (among many others) are converging on a new set of best practices and technologies for building the web apps that their businesses depend on. This trend reflects core principles and solve underlying problems that we may share, so it is worth digging deeper.… Read article
Nicole Sullivan asked. People said:
- 🐦... for the same reason that I buy ingredients rather than growing/raising all of my own food.
- 🐦 I write too many bugs without them.
- 🐦 Avoiding bikeshedding.
- 🐦 ... to solve problems that are adjacent to, but distinct from, the problem I'm trying to solve at hand.
- 🐦 Because to create the same functionality would require a much larger team
- 🐦 I want to be able to focus on building the product
React and … Read article