Nicole Sullivan asked. People said:
- 🐦... for the same reason that I buy ingredients rather than growing/raising all of my own food.
- 🐦 I write too many bugs without them.
- 🐦 Avoiding bikeshedding.
- 🐦 ... to solve problems that are adjacent to, but distinct from, the problem I'm trying to solve at hand.
- 🐦 Because to create the same functionality would require a much larger team
- 🐦 I want to be able to focus on building the product rather than the tools.
- 🐦 it’s easier to pick a framework and point to docs than teach and document your own solution.
- 🐦 faster development
- 🐦 They have typically solved the problems and in a better way than my first version or even fifth version will be.