Wufoo has been the best form builder around for quite a long time. Here's what I love about Wufoo:
- It takes like 2 minutes to build a form with the easy drag-and-drop UI. It's just as easy to go back and update it.
- You can completely control the look. Either quickly change the colors and fonts and stuff with a theme, or use your own CSS.
- You can give specific people access to specific forms and reports.
- It's easy to add custom logic. For example revealing additional questions depending on how someone answers a previous question.
- You don't get spam through Wufoo forms.
- You can accept money through a form and Wufoo takes no cut of it.