• Accessible — Use semantic HTML, and make sure we meet the WCAG 2.1 AA standard as a minimum and it works with assisted technologies (this sits alongside the DWP Accessibility Manual)
• Agnostic — Build mobile-first and make it work across a range of devices, and user contexts
• Robust — Use progressive enhancement, make sure what we build fails gracefully
• Performant — Optimise our code/assets for the best possible performance across a range of networks and devices
• Secure — Create a secure service which protects users’ privacy. Use strict content security policies and guard against common OWASP attacks.
Let’s put those CSS skills to work! Claim $50 in free hosting credit on Cloudways with code CSSTRICKS.