• Accessible — Use semantic HTML, and make sure we meet the WCAG 2.1 AA standard as a minimum and it works with assisted technologies (this sits alongside the DWP Accessibility Manual)
• Agnostic — Build mobile-first and make it work across a range of devices, and user contexts
• Robust — Use progressive enhancement, make sure what we build fails gracefully
• Performant — Optimise our code/assets for the best possible performance across a range of networks and devices
• Secure — Create a secure service which protects users’ privacy. Use strict content security policies and guard against common OWASP attacks.
UGURUS offers elite coaching and mentorship for agency owners looking to grow. Start with the free Agency Accelerator today.