Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Zaptechsolutions New Website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jimzaptech

Hi, all
    We recently redesign our php web development companyzaptech solutions website. Zaptech Solutions is an offshore web development company providing web software development services in Microsoft and Linux platform.

Please review our website and give me your valuable comment and suggestion on newly redesigned website.

Pope

the overall look is professional, clean, easy to grasp… I like it from a conceptual standpoint.

A couple of things I noticed: the three way pie chart has something going on with the typography on one of the sections.

the dropdown menu for services doesn’t feel like it belongs.

Overall- good stuff.

dcp3450
    Participant

Awesome job!

The top header has some banding in the gradient. Try a gausin blur in photoshop, it wont mess up the gradient but will help the banding issue.

Have an active state to the menu. If I’m in technology the technology option on the menu should have an active state. Also, since not all menu items have an drop down try putting a mark such as an upside down triangle. That’s a good universal symbol that says "hey, there is a submenu here".

Finally, the quick contacts on the right side is fully expanded then drops to a cool slide effect once I mouse over it. I would keep it as the constant slide effect. When it switched on me i thought there was a mistake. Sudden changes like that can confuse the user.

jimzaptech

Thank you pope and dcp3450 for your valuable feedback. Please give some feedback on our portfolio page

dcp3450
    Participant

why does your portfolio open to a new window?

gooflett

In my opinion, when showing design work, the work you’re showing should stand out among your website design. Right now on your web portfolio uses a calendar with spiral binding. Does your browser have spiral binding? This design element adds nothing to the design and so should be removed.

Having a simple browser screenshot is sufficient. Also, consider limiting the number of portfolio samples. Show your best work, not all of your work.

The logo portfolio works differently than the web portfolio. I think they should work the same way. The swirly background behind your logo is working against your logo. It adds nothing to your logo and so should be removed.

Overall the site is clean and professional, I would work on the portfolio section design and navigation to fall to the background and your work to rise to the surface!

dcp3450
    Participant

I second gooflett

jimzaptech

Thank you for your valuable advise..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.