Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Z-Index in Chrome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    infocentre

I have become quite a fan of Chrome recently and it’s possible it is taking over as my ‘favourite browser’!

But, i have just come across a strange z-index issue, whereby it is not responding. Take a look at this and you will see that in FF and IE the sponsor button in the bottom right corner is overwritten, however in Chrome, it is still visible.

By the way – i know what i am doing there is slightly cheeky, but i have no time for the sponsor involved!

Cheers as always, guys

TheDoc

I cannot find any Sponsor button in Chrome! Did you get this sorted?

noahgelman
    Participant

I don’t see any Sponsor button in Firefox either. Should I be?

infocentre

Sorry guys, i might not have been very clear – there is a ‘Route one’ button next to the playbar. But i have over-written with a ‘Herbal Skateboards TV’ Button (in the same place)

It should appear in FF and IE but does NOT in Chrome, for reasons i dont know!

TheDoc

In Chrome I see the Herbal Skateboards TV button, is this what I’m supposed to see?

virtual
    Participant

I’m on Mac, on Firefox, Chrome and Safari I can see a Route One button to the right of the playbar. Or are you talking about the Herbal TV button below the “play” arrow button, because that also shows the same in all 3 browsers.

shagzdesign

I’m on PC and I can see both both buttons in FF, of course the Herbal TV is just an image right now as it doesn’t link to anything, and its below the vid player

infocentre

Sorry AGAIN guys – because i am just such a BTIGHT-SPARK (!), i went ahead and wrote over the styling of the ‘button’. Can you please spare the time to take one more look for me.

Cheers
    Alex

virtual
    Participant

Herbal TV now showing in all 3 browsers where the Route one used to be.

shagzdesign

Nope, still got the routeone button in FF, didn’t check the others.

Luminated

Hey Info, I was wondering if your site was doing better since the last time you posted? It’s a sharp looking WP ecommerce site!

infocentre

Well… the button seems to be very in-consistent, but i am not sure how to approach it if its not the same in all browsers?

The website is doing well thanks! Lots of hits each month + a few sales every now and again which is nice ;)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.