Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Your thoughts on WP E-Commerce?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    silvers

Hiya,

I am looking to get my teeth in to e-commerce websites cos let’s face it, that’s where they money is! :lol:

I have used foxycart and a few other things but I want to use a full e-commerce. I also really want to stick to wordpress as well as I am not ready to get involved in a new cms system as I am still intermediate with wordpress.

So really I am looking for an e-commerce solution in wordpress. step forward WP E-Commerce.

I have reviews on it although they seem to be from 2008 and Dan, the guy that is behind the plugin, seems to be taking all their issues on board and i think that the plugin has improved a lot in the last 2 years. there are also a lot of videos on it now which is definitely cool.

So I was really wondering what you guys thought? Any of you used it? Anyone have examples of sites they have worked on that use it?

I have installed it and I am psyching myself up to making my first store but I think I need the assurance from you guys that it’s a journey worth taking!!

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.