• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
• Strong understanding of web services architecture;
• User-Centric development/design;
• SEO/Analytics/Social Media Marketing;
• Knowledge of recruiting, recruiting best practices.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks is crucial;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to analyze customer requests and provide solutions;
• Collaborative approach to problem solving;
• Involvement in team growth;
• Client focused.
and so , how many of us are actuially proficcent in XML, and with that, how often are we required to use it? and where do we use it!