Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Wufoo + Typekit issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    m_moloch

Hi everyone,
    I’m building a site that uses Typekit.
    Now, I have a Wufoo form but I can’t get it to use the fonts that the site uses. It looks kinda out of place using different fonts.

I’ve tried a custom css for the form (via wufoo theme), adding classes to my main css, no luck either way…
    I can control colors, font sizes, font styles ecc even the font family, but when I select one of my fonts it goes straight to the fallback.

Any suggestions?
    Thank you!

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

I can tell you that Wufoo + Typekit integration is currently in development, so this won’t be a problem for much longer. Can’t promise a date, but keep your eyes peeled to the Wufoo blog.

And yeah, you can use @font-face with Wufoo’s custom CSS feature. If you are using Firefox as your development browser, you won’t see the fonts though. Unfortunately @font-face fonts in Firefox are subject to the same-domain policy, meaning because the form is ultimately hosted on Wufoo.com (it’s an iframe) and the fonts are on your site, the fonts won’t show up. They will work in IE, Opera, Webkit, etc.

m_moloch

Got it :)
    Thank you guys!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.