Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Wufoo like Navigation Bar… Please Help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ramit

Howdy Guys please teach me how to develop a navigation bar like what chris made in his site at wufoo :)

Thanks! http://wufoo.com/

TheDoc

It’s a simple unordered list that is being styled to look that way. Just about any basic tutorial should go over the fundamentals of it. A search of… “css horizontal navigation bar” will provide lots of results.

ScottF

Which part of the menu are you confused about? Like TheDoc said it’s very simple unordered list with different classes put on the links to show different colors on hover.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Just to be clear, I’m just one of the designers at Wufoo and not an owner in any way. Most of what you see as the current design of Wufoo I didn’t have anything to do with, it’s all Kevin Hale’s masterwork.

But if you have a specific part of it you can screenshot or describe better, I’m sure we can help.

ramit

@TheDoc and @ScottF: Thanks for the reply guys, I will research on that. :)

@Chris
    : Thanks for the clarification, I did not know that… I’m sorry regarding that matter. I was referring to the part where you hover the link and has a text-decoration at the bottom… How is that ? Kindly teach me that… Thanks! Godbless

ramit

Ohh thanks for that @ChristopherBurton :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.