Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Would this be violating AdSense policies?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    orangetie

Hi,
    I posted here just a bit ago about my blog at http://theorangetie.com . I was looking to embed ads in the site to hopefully bring in a little income. The blog has only been live for about 3 days and I have had 900 unique visits. Google says that you must be at least 18 to participate in AdSense. Would it be a violation to, with permission, log the payments over to my parent’s bank account? Any visit to my site would obviously reveal that I am underage. Thanks for any help.

TheDoc

Wow – 900 unique visits? I must say that’s impressive for a site that has just launched. Were you posting the link for it on a bunch of forums?

As for the adsense, I’m not sure. I would contact Google and figure out something with them. It’d be pretty bad if they found out and asked for money back + interest + law suit.

orangetie

Thanks for the advice. As according to Google analytics most of my traffic was from Twitter and Reddit. I posted a link on Reddit and @TweetSmarter tweeted an article on tweet formatting twice to about 250,000 people, with about 20 retweets.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.