Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Would love some feedback!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dfogge
    Participant

Hey @ArchDesignLabs I’m pretty sure you could fix the woodchuck leg chopping issue by putting

inside of

and underneath

After that would be you’d just need to drop in a wider background image for #footer-top to compensate for wider monitors.

paulwhite
    ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

@dfogge thats how I originally had it but even if I put in a large background image for wider monitors the page wrap is still chopping off the visible image outside of 1214px. I have tried to set overflow to visible and everything else I can think of but I still cannot get it to show what is outside of the pagewrap. Suggestions?

TheDoc

You would need to put a min-width of 1214px on the footer-top to make it stop chopping.

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

I cant believe this but just by doing what @thedoc said it fixes the entire problem it looks like. Thanks a billion the simple answer wins again!

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

Not sure how I feel about it @odd_e it seems like it just added on for no reason. I like the idea of calling more attention to the test but I think it can be done in a more elegant way. Got any other ideas?

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

We have basically hit on everything that it does in the paragraph but we are changing everything to more graphics like the ones we have started on. Its a web app not for the phone yet I guess that would help if we said that. We have graphics of the design and how it works too that we are constantly adapting based on our Alpha testers. What is one thing you think should be added specifically? Graphics/Info. We are just having trouble deciding what to show because if we put everything up it would be an info overload. haha

Thanks again

Schot

Great concept Arch! Go Canada! @ Beaver. :D It would be fun if the coloured buttons did something. Maybe ajax speech bubbles that pop up saying some sort of power saving operation but with different colours for the bubbles than the usual white.

Keep at it!

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

Thanks @schot we love our mascot too! You have a great idea and we would love if the buttons would do something too but frankly I have no idea how to get it done haha. We are also still building both our front-end and back-end team as we only want the best for our startup! Gone through 12 candidates and counting with a few being tested as we speak!

If you would like to take a stab at making the buttons do something let me know and I can update a Js_fiddle or tinkerbin for you to show us the way.

Thanks again!

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

Updated texture. Yay or Na?

http://www.eco-cred.com

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

The bubble technique is actually really cool! It only seems to work in safari for me though and displays in a very ugly way when it doesnt animate. Do you know what the browser support is?

I am using a wufoo form for the email part and I cant seem to figure out how to change the EMAIL part as you suggested. The form styling wont accept the placeholder=”email” value so I will have to scratch my head for a while.

I actually hate how much text there is so we are changing it to be more infographic or even a simple 4 step process to explain the idea.

Great advice! Love the idea of the bubbles and really hope I can figure that out!

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

crap thats right! Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.