Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Worpdress Multiple taxonomy with next_post_link

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tripled

I created two custom taxonomy (produit_type and produit_marque). I correctly displays the post list of each taxonomy (in taxonomy-produit_type.php and taxonomy-produit_marque.php). My problem comes when I view the page single-produit.php which corresponds to a product in one of the selected taxonomy. I shall post the good product but I will wish 2 things:

=> Display a list of the same product type (5 at random from the same class and with the same value). If I have the taxonomy ‘produit_type’ whose value is ‘chair’ I must show only products whose taxonomy is ‘produit_type’ and the value is ‘chair’. Knowing that a product can belong to several produit_type (eg ‘light’, ‘accessory and decorative’).

=> Have a simple paging where I post a link to the previous one post or the post next (if any) of the same taxonomy and taxonomy of the same value. As before I will be able to navigate between posts having for example taxonomy ‘produit_type’ and value ‘chair’, knowing also that the post may have more value for the taxonomy produit_type.

In the two case I’m supposed to know where the person click, on a menu produit_type (eg, lamps, chairs, accessories and deco), then click on a product from the list of this taxonomy, I will show Product with this information, 5 products mini (described above) and a previous one link and another product next product.

My problem here is that when I get on the single-page produit.php I am unable to know what I come taxonomy, since if the product belongs to several produit_type I am not able to find if I clicked on one or the other to come to the single page.

You can find the dev site here : [5francs](http://test.5francs.fr “5francs”)

Thank you in advance for your help!

DDD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.