Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS WordPress vs Drupal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    marius

Hi guys –
    I know this is one of those questions with no real answer and still…which one you prefer between WordPress and Drupal?
    Which one requires more php knowledge? Which one is more limited? Please take in consideration that I am making a lot of updates every week. Thank you very much!

TheDoc

My vote would most certainly go to WordPress. I’ve tried Joomla and Drupal and find them both to be cluttered and confusing.

davidlab.be
    Participant

wordpress…its that simple. Year or two back I would say there could be a debate, but as of today WP is very powerful and robust. It is no question WP.

marius

Thanks guys!

OniLinkCR

Wordpress by far.

Reasons:

1) When I see sites I love, for inspiration, they are almost all made on WordPress
    2) I think Joomla and Drupal are too “squared”. You have to add menu’s and modules and what not to home pages. With wordpress, you can customize any page you want through your needs.
    3) Community. WordPress community, codex, is huge. It’s also easier to grasp in my opinion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.