Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress Styling Widgets, Please help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Waffle

Hey all.

I’d like to Style WordPress Widgets.. Catagories.
    I want to put an icon next to each Catagorie, and they be different for each Catagorie, also I’d like to make the icon appear on the post details at the bottom of the post.

Can anyone help me? I don’t even know where to start.

Waffle

And Also, How do I style the comments?>

Waffle

Nice to know a lot of people help. -_- Why does NO one ever look at my posts… ugh

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

People are looking I assure you. Sometime it takes a couple of days to respond, but once you post something like the last sentence people don’t want to help any longer. Sometimes it helps to be more detailed too. For instance, instead of saying “I want to put an icon next to each Catagorie, and they be different for each Catagorie, also I’d like to make the icon appear on the post details at the bottom of the post.” show us what you are talking about being as specific as possible with the outcome you want and what you currently have.

Without good info no one CAN help you.

Waffle

Yes thank you for telling me what I already know. -_-

AntonNiklasson
    Participant

Don’t be such a dick. Why would we help you now? If no one answers; give us more info, explain everything deeper.

Good luck.

TheDoc

@Waffle – you are asking for broad solutions and it’s clear that you haven’t even started on it yourself. You have provided no code to things you have already tried or a link to the site in question.

You instead complained that after 24 hours you weren’t provided with FREE help from people who are already very busy.

People get solutions to problems every hour on this forum – you might want to start looking at why other people are getting help and not you. Hint: format your first post properly and people will be able to help more efficiently. Hint #2: don’t expect people to do all of the work for you.

Now, if you try again to better describe what you’d like to accomplish, the steps you’ve already taken and failed at, and a link to the site I’m sure you’ll get some help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.