Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS WordPress posts showing up in all pages, why?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    johnjf

I was just going through the theme I’m building and noticed that the pages I made aren’t showing the content posted in that page, all that shows up are the posts that are created. How come it’s doing this and how do I get the content from the page to show up instead of the posts?

TheDoc

Please post the code you have in your page.php

johnjf

sorry, reposted the code so it will show properly

johnjf

End Of Content_Main
    >

End Of Content_Wrap ---->

TheDoc

Hmmmm, nothing looks out of order for me there. Try replacing the_title with some random text. This will make sure that your pages are using the proper template.

johnjf

maybe I’ll just remake it from scratch. I’m using Ambers hijinks wordpress template.

amyflkeys
    Participant

Hi, thanks in advance for any help. I’m having this same problem. My posts are showing up on all pages when I want them to show up only on the home page. I’ve designated “latest posts” for “front page displays” in settings>reading but the content from my pages doesn’t show up, the one blog post shows up on all pages. Any ideas how to fix?

Here is the link to a page; http://hollyraschein.com/wordpress/about/
    Here is the code from my page.php;
    /*
    Template Name: Page
    */
    ?>

‘Pages: ‘, ‘next_or_number’ => ‘number’)); ?>

‘, ‘

‘); ?>

amyflkeys
Participant

h

amyflkeys
Participant

ugh, i can’t even copy and paste my code here for some reason, its copying tweaky…guess its time for bed.

amyflkeys
Participant

ok one last try…
/*
Template Name: Page
*/
?>

‘Pages: ‘, ‘next_or_number’ => ‘number’)); ?>

‘, ‘

‘); ?>

johnjf

In my main index template(index.php) I had this where I wanted my posts to appear.

That fixed everything for me, so my posts would show up on my main home page and then on my pages it would show the page content I had.

Don’t forget to place it in your page.php template also. Let me know if it works.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.