Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress Portfolio Category

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andydesign
    Participant

How can i remove all tab filtering in a wordpress category ? Ireally need help

Dustin
    Participant

Tag filtering? What theme are you using? Have you checked the documentation?

andydesign
    Participant

Yes tag filtering i have portfolio and i dont want that page using all filter coz it show all pic. am using this theme
    http://themeforest.net/item/pride-responsive-wordpress-theme/2622372?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=OrangeIdea

but seller dont replay emails and in documentations doesnt said any word

Dustin
    Participant

The theme is over a year old. I don’t see that the author is responding to comments either, and their support forum has been inactive for a while.

The authors are not required to give theme support. But just from experience, you might try buying a theme that was recently created. Things to look for if you’re needing support: is the author involved in comments from older themes as well? Also check their support forums to see how helpful they are.

If you had some screenshots, or if you could provide a link to the documentation, I’d be happy to look for you. It’s possible that the theme might not have the option and some custom coding is needed.

andydesign
    Participant

the all wordpress site i have seen all have this all image filtering am trying diffrent things but nothing work
    i will send you documentation later
    thanks
    i have html site also of the page but how to do in a wordpress or change

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.