Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] want to get rid of responsive dropdown menu instead…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bones_Jones
    Participant

hi guys, a total noob here.

i want to remove the dropdown menu in mobile – instead i simply want to list them with no drop down.

link
    http://goo.gl/5EpuFD

again, just wanna simple menu with no dropdown…

HOME
    BIO
    SERVICES
    etc, etc

i’m still new to google inspect tool. i’m not even sure if this is what triggers the dropdown box…

input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="email"],
    textarea, select {  padding: 4px 4px; margin: 0; outline: none; max-width: 100%; margin-bottom: 10px; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid;
        -moz-border-radius: 2px; -webkit-border-radius: 2px; border-radius: 2px; }
    input[type="checkbox"], input[type="radio"] { display: inline; margin-bottom: 10px; }   
    select { padding: 0; }  

please help! thx in advance!!

Senff
    Participant

You’re probably going to have to dig in the code that actually generates the menu, and change the SELECT to an UL (and their children, so also change OPTION to LI).

Hard for us to help unless we have the source code of the theme to see how to change it. And since it’s a paid theme, it’s not really possible for us to check it ourselves unless we’d buy the theme.

Having said that — you paid for the theme; this includes actual support, so perhaps it’s an idea to contact the theme author/seller. They should be able to help you much faster than we can.

Bones_Jones
    Participant

oh snap! it works!! thx so much!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.